The leadership of the various political parties are all going to be asked, probably more than once, why we needed another election. And I’m sure they’ll all have well prepared answers that produce a suitable sound bite. But I’ll bet none of them will be honest enough to talk about the real reason we’re having this election – the simple fact is that most of the parties feel they’ve got nothing to lose and plenty to gain.
- Sign Of The Times
- Toronto: Please Stop Calling It A Budget Surplus
- David Suzuki For Prime Minister – No Thanks!
- Library Strike In Toronto
- Copyright Law And The Record Labels
- Governmentium and The Skyrocketing Cost Of The Civil Service
- “Every Year In This Country 300 Kids Take Their Own Lives”
- Sympathy For The Modern School Teacher
- “Canadians” Who Don’t Evacuate Syria Now Shouldn’t Be Rescued Later
- Ontario Election Results Are Frightening
TagsBudgets Budget Surplus C-11 Citizenship Civil Service Consumer Rights Copyright CPC David Suzuki Education Elections environment Hudak Humour Immigration justice Leadership Liberal Liberals Library Strike McGuinty NDP Ontario PC Public Debt rick mercer School Board Street Cars Taxes teacher salaries teen suicide Toronto Toronto Unions WTF